
Adult film star Stormy Daniels is suing her former lawyer, Keith M. Davidson, for violating attorney-client privileges, reported the New York Times.
The suit, filed in California State Court claims that Davidson worked with Micahel Cohen, President Donald Trump’s lawyer in an attempt to squash Daniels’ case. A report shows that text messages were sent between the two parties.
Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti said that Cohen’s acts were “desperate.”
In an interview with MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace, Avenatti said: “If you look at these text messages, especially the exchange relating to Sean Hannity’s show, you [will] see an absolute desperation on Michael Cohen’s part to try to get my client go with Sean Hannity on the 17th of January.”
He continued: If anybody believes that Michael Cohen is putting or attempting to put my client on Sean Hannity without the president’s knowledge, I have a bridge or perhaps other things to sell them because that just didn’t happen. If anybody thinks that Michael Cohen is meeting with the first lady to talk about stormy Daniels without the president’s knowledge, same answer. I have a bridge to sell them. This is clear — it is clear from the text messages that the prior denials by Michael Cohen and the president and what the American people have been told is a bunch of nonsense.

6 comments
Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
Elia & Ponto
What amount of experience do you have in this area of the law (the area of your legal need)? Dreamer
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! GPW Law
Organizations which give administrations to lawyers and lawyer firms can give great connects to finding a decent lawyer.gpwlaw-mi.com
Possibly you should pay them more every hour, to have them endeavor to uphold your judgment, or expectation they will take a shot at a possibility premise to recuperate your judgment. Maybe your attorney basically does not know how to gather your judgment, or they simply lean toward not to.עורך דין תעבורה
What's more, it doesn't need to be as hard or as expensive as you may think to locate a decent lawyer. Given beneath are some speedy tips that can remove the worry from finding a lawyer.עורך דין תביעה ייצוגית
We Cherish Your Comments Most, Kindly Drop your comments below. Don't forget to click "Notify Me" to know if we have responded to your comments, Thank You.
EmoticonEmoticon